We are actively seeking a highly talented Customer Service Supervisor who is ready to dig in as a hands-on member of our company’s management team.
You will lead and give strategic direction to a team of 10 Customer Service/ Inside Sales Representatives to drive exceptional performance and create customer advocates. You will contribute in shaping the company’s strategy and manage projects that matter. If you want to look back on your career and know you have played a vital role in supporting your client’s success, this role is for you!
- Supervise the overall operations of the Customer Service department.
- Hire, mentor and develop customer service representatives and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Provide coaching and assistance to customer service reps on an ongoing basis
- Monitor and facilitate the performance management of the Customer Service team.
- Ensure best practices by developing and improving processes and policies in support of organizational goal.
- Ensure effective procedures are in place to resolve customer issues.
- Maintain and provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required.
- Develop and implement quality objectives
- Identify, recommend and support the implementation of various processes and procedures for the improvement of customer service operations.
- Communicate company and departmental initiatives to your team in regular team meetings.
- Serve as the primary customer escalation point for issue resolution.
- Work directly with sales management to develop the most effective ways of working between customer service and the sales team.
- Ensure customer service reps are properly updating CRM.
- Post-secondary education in business-related studies.
- 3 - 5 years experience of demonstrated leadership and management experience in a Customer Service/ Sales driven environment.
- Proven leadership in driving a team to meet & excel in sales goals.
- Working knowledge of CRM database tools (preferably Salesforce) and a high level of experience in driving the sales process.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
What You Bring to the Team
- You have exceptional Customer Service Skills
- You are a self-starter who proactively identifies opportunities, initiatives, and projects that create value
- You have strong business acumen, particularly to balance service expectations with business needs
- You demonstrate good decision‐making, assessment, problem-solving and negotiating skills
- You have the ability to multi‐task and shift priorities to meet the needs of the department
- You demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to lead collaboratively as a strong team leader
- You have strong technical skills
What to Expect
- We will provide you with the tools and resources to help you succeed
- Be part of a fun and energetic group, dedicated to providing exceptional customer service
- Your commitment to excellence will not go unrecognized - our team is small enough that your efforts are noticed (and rewarded), but big enough to provide you with the tools and resources to excel
- Generous compensation package including: competitive base pay, group benefits, gym membership, tuition reimbursement, employee stock purchase program, RSP and lots more!
- A fun work environment; where we celebrate milestones and achievements. We work hard but we play harder!
“By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.”
To apply, please forward a copy of your resume with salary expectations in confidence to ServiceSupervisor@transcore.ca
TransCore Link Logistics has been the unmatched leader in transportation technology for over 25 years. Our signature software, Loadlink, used by thousands of transportation companies has revolutionized the trucking industry and we are seeking top talent to ensure we continue to do so well into the future. Our ability to deliver the best to our customers is dependent on the caliber of individuals we hire. That’s why we hire the best!