Are you someone who is passionate about helping others, always willing to go the extra mile to create that WOW factor for the customer? Do you get energized solving problems and working alongside a team that shares that same "customer first" philosophy? Are you looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door, working for one of Canada's Great Places to Work? If this sounds like you read further.
TransCore Link Logistics, is looking for a results oriented Bilingual Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative, based in Mississauga, ON.
Our Representatives play an integral part in our success. As our brand ambassador, you strive for professionalism in everything you do and this is reflected in the way you interact with the customer. The majority of your time will be spent on phone, email and chat, providing exceptional service to our over 5000 plus customers across North America. Your tasks may range from answering customer inquiries, providing information on our various packages, recommending solutions that provide value to the customer (up-selling), training customers on how to use our software solutions and working together with your colleagues to resolve unique problems.
What We're Looking For
- Previous customer service / sales experience is an asset
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Sales Force would be an asset.
- Ability to communicate in English and French - written and verbal
- An individual who is positive and energetic both on and off the phone and willing to go the extra mile to put a smile on the customer's face
- A multi-tasker who thrives under pressure
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great problem solver - we like to hire people who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly
- An individual who is a fast learner, can adapt to new processes and technologies quickly
- An individual who is self-driven with a go-getter mentality; not afraid to upsell - in fact he/she embraces it!
What to Expect
- Uncapped earning potential: base pay, uncapped sales commissions, bonuses - the ability to grow your income
- A successful sales team: we hire people who are passionate about what they do but more importantly about helping the customer fulfill a business need
- Teamwork: our sales team shares best practices with each other - because we all want each other to do well
- Coaching: receive coaching and constructive feedback on your progress from senior advisors. We have a great many people always willing to assist
- We will provide you with the tools and resources to help you succeed
- Your commitment to excellence will not go unrecognized - our team is small enough that your efforts are noticed (and rewarded), but big enough to provide you with the tools and resources to excel
- Generous compensation package including: competitive base pay, group benefits, gym membership, tuition reimbursement, employee stock purchase program, RSP and lots more!
- A fun work environment; where we celebrate milestones and achievements. We work hard but we play harder!
“By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.”
To apply, please forward a copy of your resume with salary expectations in confidence to BilingualCustomerService2017@transcore.ca
TransCore Link Logistics has been the unmatched leader in transportation technology for over 25 years. Our signature software, Loadlink, used by thousands of transportation companies has revolutionized the trucking industry and we are seeking top talent to ensure we continue to do so well into the future. Our ability to deliver the best to our customers is dependent on the caliber of the developers that we hire. That’s why we hire the best!